Monday, February 7, 2011

I have joined the very popular world of the BLOGGER! Go me!

Well, I've finally done it. I've thought about it for a while, and all it took was a little talk with my dear friend Felicia to get me started. This is my first ever official blog. I feel so contemporary saying that...like I belong in a very environmentally friendly New York apartment! (Maybe I can pretend that's where I live for the time being) No, I actually inhabit a room in arctic Pocatello Idaho, that I have converted to a one person dwelling space. I say 'dwelling' because that's pretty much it. I sleep here, and have a microwave and a mini fridge. I would sell my liver on the black market for a kitchen at this point. (NOTE: If anyone knows someone in need of a gently used liver in exchange for an apartment with a kitchen, let me know while I'm still young.) So pretty much, a far cry from New York. Very far cry....practically a sobbing snotty mess! :) But I'm not complaining. A dwelling, is a dwelling, is a dwelling. It could be worse!

Since this is my blog, about me, my life's struggles, and what I manage to do right in my life, I suppose an 'about me' section is required! Lucky you!

My name is Joan, I grew up outside of Boise. I have lived there since I was 3 years old. I spent my childhood outside in the middle of nowhere, and I would not have it any other way. My parents are still married ( like soooooo many couples these days......) and they really have showed me what love is. I have a younger sister, who I really do love, even though she hates it when I say that. I graduated in 2010, and have almost completed my first year of college. So far, it's been quite the experience! Some ups and downs, but overall it's been enjoyable! :) I am at Idaho State University majoring in Nursing right now, but I'm considering transferring to BSU. We'll see what life brings I guess!

well, that's quite enough about me for one night I suppose, after all, I don't want to give away all my secrets in one blog!! hahaha

Till my next 'thought spilling session'

3 comments:

  1. Haha silly girl! you spelled BLOGER..... it's BLOGGER :P but i'm so so happy that you are started a blog... we could be BLOG BUDDIES! =D YAY! I'm even more excited about this blog than I was before, now that you are part of the online journal world. And I'm sure that you are gonna have some pretty awesome and hilarious stuff on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where did Jalepeno Joan come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha My friend's family gave me that nickname. :) actually it was Felicia's family (right above you)who gave me the name. :)

    ReplyDelete